Tegus is a fast-growing financial technology start-up, connecting institutional investors with experts and decision makers directly from the field. Our platform helps our clients get direct perspective from former executives, customers, competitors, and industry consultants providing actionable insights, shortening the time in making smarter decisions, and generating new ideas.
The right person for this role will be able to come into our fast-growing and fast-paced start up, learn our products and mission in no time at all, and start selling to qualified leads by evangelizing our mission to investors.
As an Account Executive, you will own the entire sales funnel of sourcing, qualifying, and providing trials with the end goal of closing subscription clients. Given our price disruptive and differentiated product, you’ll experience more about growing a fintech company than anywhere else while you maintain a consistent track record of unapologetically exceeding your quota.
As an Account Executive at Tegus, you will:
- Successfully complete sales and product training and be ready to start closing opportunities within the first 8 weeks on the job
- Continue to maintain a steep learning curve throughout your entire tenure
- Own the entire sales funnel including sourcing, qualifying, providing trials, and closing customers
- Collaborate with entire team, including client operations managers and product, to increase engagement, turn opportunities into deals, and scale the insights you discover on the front lines
- Exceed annual quota
- A track record of success selling enterprise software or services, as evidenced by consistently being a top performer on your team and/or exceeding quota
- Excitement to be the goal scorer and desire to be a part of a winning organization
- Incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills
- A history of exceeding goals, showing that you’ve never encountered a goal that you have not attained
- Excellent customer empathy and experience selling to sophisticated clients with complex business needs
- Eagerness to continuously grow, improve your skills, and invite constructive criticism
- Composure and organization while handling ambiguous and chaotic times
- Interest in selling enterprise software or services to buy side investors / institutional investors
- Knowledge of, or desire to gain deep knowledge of the finance and the stock market domains
Package and perks
- Unlimited vacation
- 401K, comprehensive medical and dental plan
- Commuter benefits
- Free building gym membership
- A fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and drinks