Want to make a BIG impact in a growing start-up? Are you a high achiever with a hunger to learn? Take a look at Tegus!
Tegus is a fast-growing financial technology start-up, connecting institutional investors with experts and decision makers directly from the field. Our platform helps our clients get direct perspective from former executives, customers, competitors, and industry consultants providing actionable insights, shortening the time in making smarter decisions, and generating new ideas.
Account Managers consistently deliver value to Tegus customers by learning about their priorities and preferences, building trust, and guiding them on how to best leverage the Tegus content platform and expert call services, ultimately ensuring that Tegus is an irreplaceable part of their research process. Account Managers serve as the primary point of contact for all project-related work coming from their clients, and as the “quarterback” for their pod of analysts to ensure their clients receive high quality experts within a reasonable time frame.
As an Account Manager at Tegus, you will be:
- Responsible for the satisfaction of 30-50 Tegus clients
- Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously from initiation to completion, and providing regular updates to clients and feedback to analysts
- Coordinate with Analysts to schedule calls between the subject matter experts they’ve sourced and your clients.
- Occasionally working cross-functionally with other departments, including Product & Design, Sales, and Compliance, to provide feedback and ideas on how we can improve the client and employee experience
- A track record of tremendous success in client success, account management, customer-facing project management, or similar
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized, with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects with multiple clients within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence to engage with C-level executives
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude (we have fun here, we want you to also!)
- Coachable, with a willingness to learn and improve
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Comprehensive medical and dental plan
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a thriving start-up and make a big impact on our business!
- Fantastic culture, with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more!
- Upon returning to the office, we also offer commuter benefits, free building gym membership & a fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages.