At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of listening to our customers to provide solutions that meet and anticipate their needs. Together we make our culture great every day and we are looking to expand our team with smart, creative, and passionate people who want to craft a career that's right for them. It's an exciting time to be at Tegus. Join us and love where you work.
The Business Development Representative at Tegus will play a critical role in building the customer base within our early stage financial tech start-up. Our client base specifically includes institutional investors, such as hedge funds, mutual funds, etc. Through Tegus’ completely differentiated software product, as well as our price disruptive service, we offer these institutional investors a way to improve their research process, and to make better investment decisions.
As a BDR at Tegus, you will be taking ownership of the new client development process, as you research the market, identify key targets, directly connect with prospective clients, and arrange meetings for our Account Executives.
- A proven track record of success in a SDR, BDR or sales-related position, specifically within a software/technology organization
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university with strong academic credentials and extracurricular involvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence to engage with key decision makers over the phone
- Comfortability and experience with cold calling/cold emailing
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude (we have fun here, we want you to also!)
- Persistence, drive, and a goal-focused mindset as you own projects from initiation to completion
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment
Perks and benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and 401(k) retirement plan
- A fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid paternal leave - for both moms and dads
- Free building gym membership
- Ample opportunities for professional learning and development
- Amazing team, fantastic culture, company outings, intramural sports teams, book clubs and more