Tegus is a fast-growing financial technology company servicing some of the world’s leading investors. Through our online platform, investors can instantly access primary research and insights directly from the field, enabling investors to intelligently search, highlight, comment, and share transcripts from customers, former executives, competitors, partners, and more. We aim to shorten the time it takes in making smarter decisions, create unmatched value, and power the future of primary research.
As a young company, we expect early employees to be influential contributors, challengers, and hard workers. You will have a wide range of responsibility and autonomy, fun teammates and a company that invests in your professional development. We also provide a fully stocked kitchen, unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits, and more.
The Manager of Client Operations will work closely with Analysts and Associates to support, service, and deliver an unmatched experience to our clients on a daily basis. You will be an integral part of the team as you will lead and manage projects and work streams to ensure that our service and product is successful from start to finish. You will also create and maintain an energizing, high-performance work environment reflecting Tegus values, a collaborative team-based culture, and world-class service mindset.
We are looking for individuals that are competitive and have a track record of overachieving. You should be excited about juggling multiple projects and working really hard with a dedicated team. The Manager of Client Operations will tackle questions of effective leadership. How do you motivate team members? How can you best leverage the time and skills of the team? How do you juggle conflicting priorities? How can you deliver a customer centric experience under a time crunch?
- Motivate, manage, and incentivize Analysts and Associates in achieving and exceeding their monthly call quotas.
- Achieve excellent customer satisfaction by providing unmatched service and response time to clients.
- Build and train a team of Analysts and Associates creating performance based culture with plans of full contribution within 45 days of start.
- Communicate and interact with many clients and partners; establish credibility with clients and ensure the success of each project to clients.
- Lead team to drive sales goals and hit timely deadlines.
- Compile weekly/monthly team reports, conduct 1:1’s, and conduct inspection reviews.
- Undergraduate degree from a top university. MBA a plus.
- Prior experience managing and leading a team
- Ability to effectively train, coach and mentor Analysts, Associates and Interns to ensure delivery of world-class service.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Get-it-done mindset - not afraid of long hours, able to handle stress well, humble and scrappy!
- Open-minded and curious listener who is able to pick up context quickly and can navigate ambiguity to get to the heart of the problem.
- Self-starter attitude who can initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assume responsibility for quality results with minimal supervision
Package and perks
- Unlimited vacation
- 401K, comprehensive medical and dental plan
- Commuter benefits
- Free building gym membership
- A fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and drinks