Tegus is a fast-growing financial technology start-up, connecting institutional investors with experts and decision makers directly from the field. Our platform helps our clients get direct perspective from former executives, customers, competitors, and industry consultants providing actionable insights, shortening the time in making smarter decisions, and generating new ideas.
- Ensure that a newcomer entering the Tegus offices has a WOW experience - from easy entry with building security through a warm greeting at the office door and an overall comfortable visit.
- Work with recruiting and managers to celebrate new hires, first day (new technology, swag, and desk setup) and special employee milestones (birthdays, anniversaries, promotions).
- Organize and execute events on a regular cadence, including lunch and learns, happy hours, the Summer party, the Holiday party.
- Ensure that the Tegus offices are always clean, that wifi, lights, doors appliances and other items are always working and that all supplies are consistently stocked.
- Work with building management or third party vendors to ensure that all issues are resolved ASAP.
- Order supplies on a regular basis, ensuring no gaps in inventory, and that supplies are made available.
- Support the Executive team on a variety of tasks including, shipping marketing mailers, organizing customer meals, paying all bills, scheduling travel and data organization work.
- A successful manager is well organized, task oriented, and has a “hospitality mentality” and a drive to deliver exceptional experiences for Tegus employees, customers, and visitors.
- A track record of tremendous success as an office manager, account executive, or similar.
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university with strong academic credentials and extracurricular involvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence to engage with executives and leadership.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude (we have fun here, we want you to also!)
- Persistence, drive, and a goal-focused mindset as you own projects from initiation to completion.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment.
We offer numerous perks! Some include:
- A fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive medical and dental plan
- Commuter benefits
- Free building gym membership
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a thriving start-up and make a big impact on our business!
- Fantastic culture, company outings, intramural sports teams, book clubs, and more