Who We Are
Tegus take financial investors beyond publicly reported numbers and give them the “why” behind a company’s performance. It gives a deep market- and company-level insight and shows the reason why a company is positioned for success. It puts the power of qualitative research directly into investors' hands.
Tegus’ platform powers financial content creation at the scale of hundreds of transcripts and thousands of insights a day. It's meaningfully changing the way investors make decisions and is positioned to be the next “must-have” solution on financial advisors’ desks.
Why You Want to Work Here
Tegus is the product-led organization that others aspire to be. We start with our users and the problems they face in their day-to-day. We stay focused on driving real value for our client base and building our platform for the long term win. We’ve set qualitative and quantitative goals to measure our success and to validate that we’re building experiences our customers love.
We are a start-up with big aspirations, and Product Design is critical in taking us to the next level. By joining this team, you have the opportunity to make an outsized impact on our future success and learn a ton along the way.
What You'll Do
- Lead design efforts on refining our core platform functions to increase adoption and engagement
- Design and deliver a user experience that makes it easy and intuitive to generate and manage insights from Tegus' qualitative data
- Establish the visual design language for all our products and our design system
- Own the entire design process, from research to UI execution
- Work iteratively based on internal and customer feedback through transparency and inclusion
- Partner with the Director of Design to set up foundational design team practices, from process to external team representation
What You'll Need
- At least 4 years of experience designing digital products
- Proven ability to conduct user research
- Ability to tell compelling stories about your intentional design decisions
- A professional portfolio of product-focused design work demonstrating the thoughtfulness of your process and the breadth of your skills
- Be a self-starter mindset, willing to proactively look for opportunities to grow our design practice, and eagerness to constantly share new design knowledge