At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of listening to our customers to provide solutions that meet and anticipate their needs. Together we make our culture great every day and we are looking to expand our team with smart, creative, and passionate people who want to craft a career that's right for them. It's an exciting time to be at Tegus. Join us and love where you work.
Why You Want to Work Here
At Tegus, our customers are at the heart of all we do, from what to how we build and in how we measure value. Our product organization prioritizes hypothesis-driven learning, humility and curiosity.
Each Tegus Product Manager is dedicated to a small, cross functional, highly nimble and very empowered squad; focused on a discrete set of user problems. With emphasis on the test-measure-learn cycle, we equally value qualitative and quantitative data, gathered through iterative and embedded customer research and beta programs.
As a Tegus Product Manager, you will have a chance to work with the best engineers and designers on a daily basis - our product teams deliver viable impact at a remarkable velocity, due to their shared goals and collaborative spirit that champions progress and celebrates learning.
What You'll Do
- Engage in prioritization and discovery with your troika, regularly negotiating with your peers on the right sized slices of value and right kind of work to ensure a highly viable product
- Place “bets” (based on intimate customer knowledge) on a micro and macro level, with measurable OKRs and bi-weekly KR reporting
- Support and lead discovery, research and user tests
Who You AreA Tegus Product Manager identifies opportunities for and leads the creation of magical experiences, demonstrating commitment to the test-measure-learn development cycle. He or she is an influential leader throughout the organization, creating vision and perpetuating hope, with an others-first mindset. A Tegus Product Manager delivers value to users through products and capabilities that transform lives and with which they fall deeply in love.
Perks and benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and 401(k) retirement plan
- A fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid paternal leave - for both moms and dads
- Free building gym membership
- Ample opportunities for professional learning and development
- Amazing team, fantastic culture, company outings, intramural sports teams, book clubs and more