Tegus is a fast-growing financial technology start-up, connecting institutional investors with experts and decision makers directly from the field. Our platform helps our clients get direct perspective from former executives, customers, competitors, and industry consultants providing actionable insights, shortening the time in making smarter decisions, and generating new ideas.
The Sales Development Representative at Tegus will play a critical role in building the customer base within our early stage financial tech start-up. Our client base specifically includes institutional investors, such as hedge funds, mutual funds, etc. Through Tegus’ completely differentiated software product, as well as our price disruptive service, we offer these institutional investors a way to improve their research process, and to make better investment decisions.
As an SDR at Tegus, you will be taking ownership of the new client development process, as you research the market, identify key targets, directly connect with prospective clients, and arrange meetings for our Account Executives.
- A track record of success in a Sales Development Representative or Business Development Representative role, specifically within a software/technology organization
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university with strong academic credentials and extracurricular involvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence to engage with key decision makers over the phone
- Comfortability and experience with cold calling/cold emailing
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude (we have fun here, we want you to also!)
- Persistence, drive, and a goal-focused mindset as you own projects from initiation to completion
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment
Package and perks
- Unlimited vacation
- 401K, comprehensive medical and dental plan
- Commuter benefits
- Free building gym membership
- A fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and drinks