Tegus is a fast-growing financial technology start-up, connecting institutional investors with experts and decision makers directly from the field. Our platform helps our clients get direct perspective from former executives, customers, competitors, and industry consultants providing actionable insights, shortening the time in making smarter decisions, and generating new ideas.
Talent Acquisition Specialists at Tegus play a critical role in the internal recruiting process within our fast growing start-up. Hiring exceptional people has been at the root of our success as a company, and Talent Acquisition leads those efforts, and defines that process..
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Tegus, you will:
- Collaborate with hiring managers, and leaders in our organization to best understand our businesses hiring goals
- and needs
- Source diverse candidates using job sites, LinkedIn, and employee referrals
- Conduct screening calls and reference calls for all candidates at which you are recruiting lead
- Recommend A+ talent to hiring managers
- Analyzing hiring trends, sourcing techniques, and personalized outreach to best attract talent
- Deliver an exceptional interview experience to every candidate
- Help build the Tegus brand within Chicago in order to better attract top talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence to engage with prospected candidates
- over the phone
- Experience with and comfort with strategically sourcing, and cold outreach
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude (we have fun here, we want you to also!)
- Persistence, drive and a goal-focused mindset as you own the hiring process from initiation to completions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Coachable, with a willingness to learn and improve
Perks and benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Comprehensive medical and dental plan
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a thriving start-up and make a big impact on our business!
- Fantastic culture, with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and
- Upon returning to the office, we also offer commuter benefits, free building gym membership & a fully stocked
- kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages.